Header Ads Widget

If you don't give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure

 

Business quote, jack ma quote for business, Motivation quote,


In this article, I will explain to Jack Ma this quote 

" if you don't give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure" 


It is a motivational quote for us. Yes, I am talking about Jack Ma in this quote. He is a successful Chinese businessman and achieved a lot of success in his life. According to  Jack ma quotation, Success is never a Plate where a meal is placed to eat for everyone. But, To do get success you have to spend some time with your work and work more day by day. 

If I see my early life that leaves some lessons to improve our life. If you are a businessman or not.

 All right

Let,s do discuss  Ma student life with you.

Ma is not a good student in his own life. But now, He is a successful entrepreneur and businessman in the world. I think, he is a role model for everyone. not only businessmen or students.

Primary School Test = Two-Time Fail
Middle School Test = Three Times Fail
College Entrance Exam = Two-Time Fail

Not only this but He is got 1 out of 120 on the  Math Proportion.
According to Jack Ma, He is not well at math and still not reading accounting reports, and have never studied management.
He is rejected from Harvard 10 times. Tried, again tried. I did it continuously. After Graduating I applied to different 30 jobs but could not succeed in all of them.


After completing my Education, I started an Alibaba company and face a lot of difficulties in it even though I faced some financial issues.  In the last, I have come to this point.

 "No Short Cut to Success"

 Success is not a meal over the plate that is already ready to eat.
If you want to touch on success points you will come in your life with some financial issues, relation issues, and health issues. I am inspired by Jack Ma life and career. Do you also?




Post a Comment

0 Comments